“I Can Do This All Gay”
Marvel Comics is set to introduce a gay superhero. (But wait, didn’t the Batman series already do that back in the 1960s?)
According to Hank Berrien of DailyWire.com, Marvel will be celebrating their 80th anniversary by introducing a new limited edition comic book series that will include an LGBTQ+ superhero to mark Pride Month. This new character is a teenage Captain America written by Joshua Trujillo and artist Jan Bazaldua.
Aaron Fischer, a character its creators have dubbed a, “new LGBTQ hero,” is a Captain America of the Railways—“a fearless teen who stepped up to protect fellow runaways and the unhoused.” (I’ve been offline a couple months…are we no longer allowed to say “homeless”)?
“Aaron is inspired by heroes of the queer community: activists, leaders, and everyday folks pushing for a better life,” Trujillo stated. “He stands for the oppressed, and the forgotten. I hope his debut story resonates with readers and helps inspire the next generation of heroes.”
Aaron Fischer’s was created by Jan Bazaldua. Marvel writes of Bazaldua, “Jan Bazaldua was born in Mexico. Assigned male at birth, Bazaldua worked under her birth name Oscar, and publicly came out as a trans woman in October 2020.”
Bazaldua explained what motivated him:
“I want to thank Editor Alanna Smith and Joshua Trujillo very much for asking me to create Aaron. I really enjoyed designing him, and as a transgender person, I am happy to be able to present an openly gay person who admires Captain America and fights against evil to help those who are almost invisible to society. While I was drawing him, I thought, well, Cap fights against super-powerful beings and saves the world almost always, but Aaron helps those who walk alone in the street with problems that they face every day. I hope people like the end result!”
Alice Bailey is probably clicking her heels and blowing a slide whistle in her grave right now. Speaking of Alice Bailey, let’s pause a moment to review her 10-Point Charter and see where we’re at.
- TAKE GOD AND PRAYER OUT OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM
- REDUCE PARENTAL AUTHORITY OVER THE CHILDREN
- DESTROY THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN FAMILY STRUCTURE OR THE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN FAMILY STRUCTURE
- IF SEX IS FREE, THEN MAKE ABORTION LEGAL AND MAKE IT EASY
- MAKE DIVORCE EASY AND LEGAL, FREE PEOPLE FROM THE CONCEPT OF MARRIAGE FOR LIFE
- MAKE HOMOSEXUALITY AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE
- DEBASE ART, MAKE IT RUN MAD
- USE MEDIA TO PROMOTE AND CHANGE MINDSETS
- CREATE AN INTERFAITH MOVEMENT
- GET GOVERNMENTS TO MAKE ALL THESE LAW AND GET THE CHURCH TO ENDORSE THESE CHANGES.
I’ll bet she was fun at parties.
Welcome to 2021, folks, where singing in church is illegal and superheroes hang out in gay bars.
You must log in to post a comment.